I took a picture of some of my smaller headpieces because a friend needed to borrow one for the show we’re in. I figured I’d post it since it’s perfectly topical for this tumblr. From left:
- Black velvet miniature top hat with veil, purchased from Hot Topic (yes, I’m a little lame, but the hat is fabulous).
- Orange pillbox hat with same fabric flower and olive-tone leaf, made by my amazingly crafty mother.
- (Faux) Leopard skin pillbox hat with feathers that had fallen off a headband, also made by my mother with a little help from me in adding the feathers. Yes, I wanted it because of the Bob Dylan song.
- purple tulle, feather, and black ribbon fascinator headband.
- grey and silver tweed flower headband
Sorry about the disarray of my bed. Best neutral color background for these hats in my apartment.